Bernie Mac Funeral Pictures and Program

BY: - 19 Aug '08 | Home

A few people sent them to me via email over the past two days so I thought I’d share just in case you haven’t seen them.

Click here to view a photo gallery of Bernie Mac’s Funeral

Click here to view the program

28 WordPress comments on “Bernie Mac Funeral Pictures and Program

1. lynn

God bless, My sister has the same disorder, Mr. Mac passed from. Do not let the doctors dismiss your aches and pains. stay on them till they find what the issue is. Lot’s of people has this and never know it.

2. ewok

my aunt has this awful disease as well. she got it while serving in desert storm. it is now out of remission and she needs a lung transplant. please keep her in your prayers. bernies death will bring awareness to this awful disease. he is a shining expample even after he passed .God bless his family!

3. Anna

@ ewok. I will include your aunt in my prayers tonight. Yes, now this disease is out there for all to now know what it is. I am a person who gives money if only $25 for a cause a cure or an outlet. Mr. Bernies Macs passing will bring awareness for those willing to be informed.

4. Renee

ewok and lynn: I will keep your family in my prayers. I thank this site for providing information and pictures on Bernie Mac’s Funeral. May his soul rest in peace and I pray for his family.

5. Earl Amaker

I pray strength to the family and Mr. Harvey.
    I know it must be hard you feel like you’ve been barred
    not seeing that one who was there with you from day
    one. look to the sun and know he’s waitin to see you again and, on your arrival He will be at the gate with that big glossy smile sayingyou was tired of America too. bless you all the mac and extended mac family

6. Ida

To the family,
    all been there were you are at and we will be cont.
    to pray for you and your family, and friend love you and we will miss him, just remember you will see him again one day.
    God be with you always.

7. AAnderson

Just became aware of Mr. Bernie Mack really during his sitcom, and The Kings of Comedy, and found that I just loved him, and it’s hard 4 me 2 put him to rest right now; that is, until I’ve finished watching all his Bernie Mack’s show that I have set up to watch. It hurts, and feels that I’ve known him all my life. What a blessing that God gave us Bernie Mack, even for a little while.

8. bERNiE(iTSz REALLy My NAME TOO)

WEll iTSz SAd WHAT HAPPENSz bUT THE iMPORTANT THiNG iS THAT WE kEEP HiM iN OUR HEARTSz fOREVER…WE lOVE U BERNiE MAC!
    REST iN PEACE!
    lOVE bERNiE!
    iTSz My NAME TOO…iTHiNk THATS WHy ilOVEd HiSz SHOW SO MUCH!

9. Toryahtzee

hi i am a big bernie mac fan i love his show i have watch him until this day .i just want to say tthat i will pray for the faimly and i love u and take care

10. crumbybooks

Bernie Mac will forever be etched in my heart i remember when he came to Pittsburgh PA. i fell in love with the mac man god bless you and your family be proud of his accomplishments he has done so much for all of us.

11. CC

Even after all this time, Bernie Mac’s death still seems surreal. Every time I watch the show I can’t help but think we’ve lost one of the greatest comedians of all times. He may be gone, but he’ll never ever be forgotten!!!

12. Nita

My mom had this disease for over 25 years. She passed away on Christmas morning from various complications associated with this agressive disease. I can say the thing that hurts the most is. I live in Baltimore, MD and she lived in Philadelphia, PA. She came to visit me on Nov. 5, 2008 and had to be admitted into the hospital on November 8, 2008 for coughing up blood. I was too distraught to search for cures of this disease. I do know that it is very agressive. The doctors could not do anything for her. I really, really, really, miss my mom. She was only 57 years old. Prayer changes things.

13. gabbie

take care of bernie god he was a good guy and i loved his shows i still watch them everyday. keep your heads high and your heart higher. lets pray for the people who meant the most to him..god please take bernie macc in good hands and take care of him he was an importent guy in alot of peoples lifes i didn no him in person but he was so funny and had a good sence of hummor and never let no one down he always stuck to his word and me and alot other people thank him for that i no your watchin us bernie i and alot other people are going to show u that we can be great people in differnt ways. i never belived in my self till summer of 2009 now im on track and gettin school done and i thank you Amen!!! take care of him god please and thank you i hope one day i can meet you!!