Jawn Murray Interviews Deitrick & Damita Haddon

BY: - 8 Oct '08 | Black Celebrity Marriages

Entertainment insider Jawn Murray does an interview with Gospel stars Deitrick and Damita Haddon over at AOL’s Blackvoices. It’s a good interview where they discuss their new releases that are going to be out at the same time and how they balance marriage and ministry.

It was definitely a good interview and you can check it out by clicking here.

11 WordPress comments on “Jawn Murray Interviews Deitrick & Damita Haddon

1. QueenBee

I have followed Deitricks’ career since VOU(we have come into this house). I have enjoyed his music and the concert in Valdosta Georgia was hopping and I ask him to bring Damita next time. Damita is got it going on herself. I hope they will sing together at the next concert. I am anxiously awaiting their arrival!!!!

2. Nancy Ehiremen

perfect children of God doing great in winning souls for God through your wonderful song ministrations….wow i love you guys and may God richly bless you two and your marriage…love you two. keep the good work up.

3. Dannie-83

Deitrick I like the way you worship it inspirates me. its wonderfull to see the Glory of God rest upon your life. I did not know that you were a christian but after seening the Belessed …… film. The holygosht tought me.

4. Diamondjones69

hey deitrick haddon i mean u and damita your wife is sogood for each other   and my name is diamond jones i go to freedom rock and i just join the church today cant wait to get   baptized i am only 12 years old i listen to your music all the time on the radio   and on the computer i love u

5. Nettie Jones

I never heard of Dietrich and Damita Haddon until I saw the movie Blessed and cursed, I definetly will be keeping with them, love this couple, I do feel Damita wasn’t given enough credit for her role in the movie.

6. Rena Roebuck-Woods

I am really a big van of Deitrick Haddon. I love his music he is such an anointed man. He also has a beautiful wife. May God continue 2 bless their marriage

7. Udeagu Blessing

I love your music Deitrick and Damita, thank You for visiting Nigeria, you are super talented, bless you