If Your Boyfriend Has 21 Kids Don’t Get Pregnant By Him!!!

BY: - 27 May '09 | On the Web

File this video under crazy. I just don’t understand why the women in this video did this to themselves, so even have 2 and 4 kids by this guy. Wowwwwwwww. Check out the video and let us know what you think.

18 WordPress comments on “If Your Boyfriend Has 21 Kids Don’t Get Pregnant By Him!!!

1. Harriet

if conceiving children were an olympic sport, the gold medal would definitely go to this gentleman. dude just can’t miss!

those poor kids that “just happened…” SMH

i really don’t know what else to say about this one. i don’t want to be judgmental. more than anything my heart goes out to the children.

2. LaKeysha

This makes me want to consider those laws that require people to get “fixed” in certain situations…

I think the government has the right to intervene when you get to extremities such as this…21 kids on minimum wage…atrocious!

3. ruffyy

What this guy has done is criminal but the women from the first to the last must bear responsibility for laying down with him. Men get shafted anyway by child support. If a child is born both mother and father should be financially responsible. If you are woman enough to lay up, you should be woman enough to pay up. Let this MF have limited custody to show him that laying down without protection or thought to consequence has real consequences that affect personal life. He really needs it cut off. Like I said before, stuff is like a ride at Disneyland. You get on the ride, you get off the ride exceptat the end of the ride you get a kid. It’s a recreational activity. To end it all, find a purpose in your life so you won’t be bored and let the devil decide for you.

4. Donielle Michele

Wow! This is EMBARASSING!!! The fact that he has all these children that he can’t support is terrible but what about the diseases he could have spread?! How dumb is he and these “women” he sleeps with? He must have bread crumbs in his pants for all of these birds to come flocking!

5. LaNeitria

Now this is why I wish that God would have some folks not able to conceive children until they get some sense! This is terrible! I hope it isn’t a small town, because if it is, the kids will have to ensure that they don’t end up dating one another when they get older!

6. Jonesi

Seriously this story makes my stomach turn when I think about all the random sexual activity that has taken place between this man and God knows how many women :-( (YUCK!)

7. kylor2

I saw this on another site and I still feel that as women we are ultimately in control of our reproduction. Why would you let this happen to yourself? If you knew he couldn’t take care of the first why come back or the second and also if you knew he wasn’t able to take care of 19 and 20 why be number 21? *SMH*. Sometimes people are very simple.

8. Jonesi

@kylor2 – Exactly! But I bet most of these women were flings and had no idea about his tribe *smh*…I gotta stop talking about this, it really is grossing me out!

9. simply beautiful

My God! Women if you see him coming—RUN!!! As my grandmother would say, “this ain’t funny and this ain’t cute!!” Where his family at? Lacking moral values is an understatement. Women, check into these men before you lay down with them. If he has one kid he doesn’t pay support for–then he ain’t gonna support any subsequent kids. Once the kids get here they will need food, shelter, clothes, and love. And a man ain’t a man unless he can provide!!! A boy can whip it out…but it takes a man to love, train, and provide.

simply beautifuls last blog post..What cha going thru?

10. Clarence

This is heart breaking;

the problem I see here is that it is not just this one man and just women he has been involved with but it is a matter of people in general having allowed a quickly deteriorating moral climate to completely cloud our thinking until it is very difficult to think straight at all.

I pray that there is someone who will enter into the difficult task of mentoring and ministering to this man, the women involved and the all of the children so that this is not perpetuated in his offspring. But more importantly I hope that there will be a turning of minds for a larger group of people so that little girls within that group will be raised to be real women and boys will be raised to be real men.

11. Anna

Tyrone said:
    If your boyfriend has 21 children with 11 different women, he is not your boyfriend.
    ~~~~
    LOL.
    Someone mentioned I hope he does not live in a small town and the kids grow up to date. Dude makes minium wage, I doubt he was a traveling man going from city to city planting his seed. LOL.
    Being he makes minium wage he most likely did not have health benefits that paid for the births of his kids. I am a dozen + years older than this guy(but we have known since the mid 80′s that aids is not a gay disease) Who has 11 different sex partners in this day and age. There may even be women out there that have his kids and he does not know it or the woman does not know it. Plus we have to factor in all the women he has slept with since he started having sex. Yes if there were a Gold Medal in the Olympics he would win, but only because of his age. I know men twice his age with double the kids. I blame having so many kids with so many partners as just being plain ole irresponsible. I guess some men really do want to grow up to be as they learned “Papa was a rolling stone”. Laughing at whomever said “He must have crumbs in his pants for all these birds to come flocking.

FYI, I typed all of the above and just now took the time to watch the video. The video is less than one minute. I wonder if that is how long it took him each time to have sex to make 21 kids. LOL. Hey, he looks tired but if I saw him there would be no need for me to run. “Everybody Knows His Name”. He did say that all the mothers know he has all these kids. Wow! Note to the ladies, if a man tells you he is making minium wage and you know he lives in his mamas basement and he is not driving a decent car does not have a ex wife a drug habit or has not been in jail it’s because his money is going to child support. He did say that he did not want anymore kids. He did not say if he is doing something/or has done something about it. I don’t/did not date men with kids. I want the man/my husband all to myself. LOL. Yea right, like that happened. Can we say “In-laws? Just joking, I love my in-laws but I don’t have to worry about baby mama drama or child support payments taking away from him and our home.

12. Arlena

Wake up, my beautiful black sisters! With mess like this, is it any wonder that young African-American females have the highest HIV rate of any group of people? The reporter clearly stated that each woman knew of this man’s “large family” prior to getting involved with him. I know we as daughters of God (regardless of your relationship with Him) are smarter than this! And it’s so unfair to the kids. Even if he paid child support, I was told by a male co-worker that not more than 25% of a man’s paycheck can be garnished for this purpose. That’s 25% all total. I hope my coworker was wrong, cuz if this dude makes $6.15/hr working 40 hrs/wk, his gross garnishment for all kids combined would be like $61/wk or a little less than $3/wk per child. You can’t even buy a can of baby formula for that! I hope it at least buys these young women a clue to never be involved w/ a guy like this again!