BY: - 22 May '12 | Entertainment

MarlonAngelaGoGoWedding

We share a lot of wedding videos here on BMWK but this one is special. Maybe it because I’m from the DC Area (PG County) or maybe it’s because I’ve heard the late and great Chuck Brown play this piece countless times. Whatever the reason is I’m definitely getting my two-step in and wishing I had been invited as a guest to this wedding.

Check out the video below featuring the bride (Angela Everett) and the groom (Marlon Winder) at their wedding reception that took place on Saturday, May 19 2012 at the Blair Mansion in Silver Spring, MD. The piece they are playing is called Harlem Nocturne and they are accompanied by The Vibe Band of which they are members. If you “Love” it, then please share it on your social networks and drop us a comment below.

BMWK family what did you think of this wedding reception? Did you see Angela “go in” on that Sax at the 3 minute mark?

33 WordPress comments on “VIDEO: This Wedding Cranks! Newlyweds Take Their Reception To The Next Level DC Style

1. LaShaun Martin

Our band at church kicked off our Sunday Praise and Worship set with this. PRICELESS! Cali girl certainly gives props where they are due!

2. Rhonda

This is my most favorite Chuck music pieces. they really did the danm thing what a wonder ful tribute on thier special day. Congrats.

3. Darrell

Its a beautiful thing when two can come together as one in holy martimony and create beautiful music. Nothing can stop them when they are on the same page…

1. Lamar Tyler Post author

Thanks for commenting Grace. I really do love this. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched it since yesterday. I’m actually about to play it again to get me going this morning

4. Arthur C brown II

Love it. They have a lot in common beside’s just loving each other. That’s what make’s a marriage strong. Never forget that.

5. Gwen

I think this is really great! just beautiful! I’m wishing them many, many years together, if they keep sticking together like this through everything, they can’t lose, God’s blessings to you both

6. Steph

That was great! Two music professionals doing their thang at their wedding! I’ve seen the singing to one another but never the playing music WITH one another. And to top it off playing Chuck…I don’t think anyone can touch this!