I’ve got strawberries and I’ve got fruit dip but there is NO double dippin here baby! We’re bringing the fruit dip to the strawberry! Not only do these strawberrylucious poppers look appetizing, they also taste so freakin frat good that they are addictive! The strawberry is sweet and juicy and the fruit dip is rich, creamy and sweet! The perfect combination for anytime, be it a holiday event, a gathering, a snack or dessert after a good meal, these poppers will always please! You can also make the fruit dip separate and serve with a plain fruit salad for dipping! But I couldn’t resist this beautiful arrangement of strawberry and fruit dip! For the PERFECT POPPER COMPLIMENT try our SWEET POTATO POPPERS!
2-3 dozen large fresh strawberries
1 8oz frozen round tub of COOL WHIP whipped topping
1 16 oz. container of sour cream
1 3.4 oz. box of vanilla pudding (we are using the powder not making the pudding)
READY, SET GO:
- Clean all strawberries
- Slice small piece from bottom of strawberries so they can stand on their own without falling over
- Cut top off strawberries
- Core and make a well in the strawberries with a small melon baller or small knife (be careful not to cut yourself)
NOW LETS MAKE THE FRUIT DIP
- Add whipped topping, sour cream and powder from box of vanilla pudding in a bowl and whisk together until you have a smooth whipped consistency
- Add fruit dip to piping bag with a star tip at the end (cut end of bag so tip sticks out of course)
LET’S FINISH THE STRAWBERRIES
- Pipe fruit dip in the well of the strawberries and swirl a few times at the top so you have a small hill of fruit dip on top of the strawberries
- Plate and serve or just pop a few in your mouth!!
ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY
Sizzle Sizzle Baby
like what you're reading?