I love love love wings — especially wingettes! I love them buffalo, fried, baked — just about any way they can be cooked! I saw a similar recipe in a magazine. The picture was so inviting that I went home and went to work trying to come up with my own version of what I thought would be flavor first Asian Orange Marmalade Wings. When you are creating recipes it can be a real challenge because too much of something can ruin the recipe and you have to start from scratch! But after only two tries, I ended up with the most finger licking, messy but worth it, juicy Asian Orange Marmalade wings ever. WHEW! My children gave it fingers and toes up and my husband, well he was too busy eating to respond lol! This recipe is a great alternative to Buffalo wings if you want to switch it up a bit or maybe make em’ with the Buffalo wings to have a variety!
Don’t these wings make you just want to eat the entire plate?
Look at em’, they are so freakin frat — ready for an Asian Orange Marmalade Sauce bath!!
Use Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil so clean up is virtually eliminated!!
ASIAN ORANGE MARMALADE WINGS
1 5 lb. bag of wings (wingettes)
2-4 tsp. sea salt
2-4 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsp. rotisserie seasoning
2 tbsp. granulated garlic
1 18 oz. jar of orange marmalade
½ cup dark brown sugar
¼ cup soy sauce
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp. honey
½ tsp. cornstarch + ½ tsp. water mix
Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil
A baking pan
READY, SET GO:
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Clean wings, pat dry and season with the sea salt, ground black pepper, rotisserie seasoning and granulated garlic
3. Line a baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil, place wings on Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil and place in oven for 40 minutes (flip every 20 minutes)
4. To make the sauce, add the orange marmalade, dark brown sugar, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, honey to a medium sauce pan over medium heat, stir and allow to cook until sauce comes to a boil
5. Once sauce is at a boil, mix together cornstarch and water in a separate small bowl until incorporated and pour into sauce, stir, then turn heat off and set aside to cool, once cooled add to a large bowl and set aside
6. After wings are done, remove from oven and place wings in sauce and coat
7. Throw away the Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil along with the juices from the chicken and reline your pan with Reynolds Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
8. Turn your oven to broil (High)
9. Place the coated wings on the Reynolds Wrap® Non Stick Aluminum Foil and place under broiler for 2-4 minutes or until wings are caramelized
10. ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!!
Double ingredients to make more
Sizzle Sizzle Baby