VIDEO: Young Widow & Widower Meet and Find Love Again

BY: - 27 Jun '13 | Videos

From YouTube:

Life can be crazy and unpredictable in amazing ways. This is the story of how Jordan and Jessica (both widowed in their 20′s) met and God’s providence in their lives.

BMWK family, if you love this story as much as we did make sure you leave this couple an encouraging message in the comment section.

BMWK Staff

Content and articles from the staff and guest contributors of BlackandMarriedWithKids.com

13 WordPress comments on “VIDEO: Young Widow & Widower Meet and Find Love Again

1. Adams Amantama

This is a true picture of what GOD can do for us beyond what we ask or wish for ourselves. God is the perfect match maker and the Creator of all good and bad Things he have it all by him self.

2. Amber.

In a world where real love is no longer a goal people strive for I as a person holding on to the ideal appreciate this video of this couple. True testament that God knows his plans for you. Everything happens for a reason and when it’s supposed to be it will be. God bless you two as you enjoy your life together.

3. Tiya

What a beautiful story. It truly touched my heart. I am happy you both were able to find true love again. May God continue to bless you both.

4. Martine

Unbelievable…had the same experience…God is so good and so faithful!How can we chat with the couple?May you be blessed beyond expectations!

5. La Shauna Moore

This is a wonderful BLESSING!!!! I can relate I became a widow on 2-28-2003 at the age of 29 after 5.5 years of marriage. I remarried in 2011 after being a widow for 7.5 years. God has truly shown up and shown out in my life….. I CAN’T THANK HIM ENOUGH!!!!!

May God continue to Bless & Keep you both…. AMEN!

6. Lady

It’s nice to see stories like this because it renews my feelings about why I got married and who I got married to. It makes me relive the great days when my husband and I first met, and dated. So keep these stories coming.

7. Kesha

To God be the glory for the great things He has done! Ephesians 3:20 indeed. I loved this! Blessings to this couple now and always!

8. Carole

The secret to having a perfect body and being
    healthy isn’t in discovering the best exercise for burning fat but in comprehending that weightloss and being fit depends on your determination and some small healthy way of life changes.
    They are the spice that keeps the riders kicking and bouncing in their
    bikes – fortunate for these gentlemen because lady bikers are part of the adventure
    these days. The bikers can simply stand on the front pegs and spin the rest of the
    bike around.

Also visit my web blog … Ladies bikes (Carole)