12 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Physical Contact

BY: - 23 Oct '13 | Marriage

TNMCoupleWine

Want to learn how to turn a woman on? Well, you have come to the right place. What you are about to read will give you different ways to peak a woman’s interest and can even arouse her. No this isn’t about where to kiss her, and different ways to touch her body. We are talking about achieving this without ever laying a finger on her. Non physical attributes play a big role in generating attraction with a woman, and here are 12 that can truly have an impact.

1. Intelligence

Picture 1 of 12

For a lot of women, a smart man is a sexy man. Knowledge is power, and it can definitely intrigue a woman. Now I know what some of you are thinking, "nerds don't get the girls". Well some do. And the one's that don't have allowed other turn offs to overshadow this great attribute. Having the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation can have a very positive effect on a woman.

Stephan Labossiere wrote 41 articles on this blog.

Stephan Labossiere is a Certified Life & Relationship Coach, Speaker, and Author of the #1 Best Seller "God Where Is My Boaz" as well as the Award Winning book "How To Get A Woman To Have Sex With You...If You're Her Husband". Stephan is on a mission to help men and women experience happier, healthier, and more fulfilling relationships. He is a highly sought after coach and speaker who has been seen, heard and chronicled in various national and international media outlets. You can also checkout Stephan on Youtube.

25 WordPress comments on “12 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Physical Contact

1. Lynn

First let me say…”WOW”!! Your list was dead on! I wish more mean would understand this list. As you said these things are not only beneficial to women but to them as well. Please put out a list for women. I’m curious to see how many qualities I possess from the list.

I thoughly enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your work!

Lynn Isaac

1. Relationship Coach

Thank you Lynn : ). I believe a lot of men have seen men get plenty of women with much less, so some aren’t as willing to embrace a list like this. I am going to work on making a list for the women as well. I’m glad you enjoyed the article.

2. Wambui

I Couldn’t agree more with your list. I feel validated now and know I am on the right track. I am not too picky and no I am not looking for Mr. Perfect. Thanks

3. Pingback: 12 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Physical Touching Her | Majic 102.1

4. Nicole

Wow, this list is amazing. Now I understand why I’m attracted to this guy that has all 12 traits. My feelings are justified. Now just to get him to notice I’m attracted to him.

5. Pingback: 3 Ways To Show Her “I Love You” - Relationship Expert Advice

6. Shamontiel

I agree with all of these but no. 12. I’m far more turned off by someone who is overly religious. Someone who does things wrong all the time and says “Only God can judge me” is as annoying as someone who thanks God for finding a parking spot. But I’m agnostic so I just don’t get into it. I 100% agree with no. 1-11 though. *thumbs up*

7. C

Stephen,
    You are very much on point!! Regarding spirituality, don’t forget to mention that we love it but the man doesn’t need to be preachy all the time. For me, when every conversation we have turns into you bringing a sermon or a bible study, I find that to be a MAJOR TURN OFF!!!!

8. Pingback: Why Does The Media Makes Little Girls Damsels And Not Women? | Up 4 Discussion

9. Mindstamina

I disagree with the part about spirituality. I am an Atheist and yet I am very disciplined while committed to helping others instead of simply pointing fingers like many religious people do. I felt a sense of bias in that one and mad en me not take the list as serious afterwards.

1. Relationship Coach

I can understand your position Mindstamina but #12 wasn’t saying that only spiritual people can be disciplined. Just like the rest on this list it is just a trait that many women do admire partially due to the aspect of the discipline it requires. So it wasn’t about bias, no more than adding being a handyman was. Just a list of traits that you can find many women are turned on by.

10. Maria Rimmer

Totally spot on 1-11 for me anyway . Regarding God as an external influence is a turn off , a man spiritually connected , in tune with himself and others and is work in progress then yes a great big turn on