BLACK FAMILY FILM PACK
(4 FILMS EVERY BLACK FAMILY NEEDS)
See four movies that will help our community, strengthen our marriages, and protect our youth! Perfect for singles, couples and ministries.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE:
- Strong Men Talk About Loving Their Wives & Families
- The Real Meaning of Unconditional Love
- What ‘Divorce Is Not an Option’ Really Means
- What Marriage Really Looks Like
- How a Good Marriage Can Literally Save Your Life
- How Real Men Show You That They Love You
- The Most Transparent Conversation That You’ve Ever Seen About Marriage
- How Couples Overcame Issues Such as Blended Families, Communication Breakdowns, Money Troubles, Naysayers & Infidelity
THIS PACK IS GREAT FOR:
- Anniversary Gifts
- Christmas Gifts
- Marriage Ministries
- Singles Ministries
- Date Night Movie
- Girls Night Out
- Couples In Crisis
- Hosting an In-Home Screening for Family & Friends
- Singles That Want an Honest Look at What’s Required to Sustain a Marriage
- Enriching Your Marriage if it’s Already Good
- Sowing Into Another Couple that Needs to See These Films
- Gifts for Family & Friends if You Already Have a Copy
Buy Three Today & Get One Free! Order Now and Pay 25% Less!
STILL STANDING – MEN AIN’T BOYS – YOU SAVED ME
HAPPILY EVER AFTER: A POSITIVE IMAGE OF BLACK MARRIAGE
Still Standing (2012 - Normal Price $20)
A diverse group of couples provide transparent, insightful conversation about what it takes to have lasting power in current day marriages. Through infidelity, chronic illness, financial crisis and more these couples explain WHY and more importantly HOW they are STILL STANDING.
Starring Kindred the Family Soul, Dr. Sherry L. Blake (Braxton Family Values, RHOA) & Speech Thomas (Arrested Development).
Men Ain’t Boys (2011 - Normal Price $20)
The film offers a thought provoking look at issues such as stereotypes surrounding manhood, the results of effective fatherhood and the requirements for maintaining lasting love, relationships and marriages. Men Ain’t Boys provides a blueprint for men, women and children to learn how real men live and how real men love.
You Saved Me (2010 - Normal Price $20)
You Saved Me takes an emotional, in-depth look into the marriages of eight African-American couples, exploring marriages trials, changes, successes, and ultimately, the healing that comes out of true love and commitment.
Happily Ever After: A Positive Image of Black Marriage (2009 - Normal Price $20)
Through Happily Ever After, the Tylers sought to challenge negative media representations of Black marriage and relationships through interviews with real-life, successful Black couples. Counselors and marriage experts speak on the prevalence of Black marriage stereotypes and the multi-layered effect of the decline of Black marriage and families.