When a husband and wife embark on a business venture together, it adds a unique dynamic to their relationship. The idea of working with your spouse seems exciting, but the reality is it can lead to great success or great failure for the business and the marriage alike.
Given the incredible 50 percent divorce rate in this country, it is never smart to add more stress than necessary to your marriage.
But building a successful marriage and a successful business with your spouse is not an impossibility. Just ask Ronnie and Lamar Tyler who have managed to build their small blog into the #1 African American marriage and parenting website. Featured on Parenting, Essence, and HLN to name a few, this Ebony 100 Power couple shares their knowledge and success from the bedroom to the boardroom with us.
Join us on, Tuesday August 18th at 9 PM ET for a FREE LIVE WEBINAR where we’ll be discussing:
How to Join:
- Click here to register!
- We will send you emails in the days leading up to the webinar with reminders and information on how to access the webinar.
- Space will be limited…so please make sure you register and try to join at least 10 to 15 minutes ahead of time to ensure your spot.
- Topic: From The Bedroom To The Boardroom – How Couples Can Build A Successful Business And Marriage
- Date: Tuesday, August 18th
- Time: 9PM ET
- Hosts: Lamar and Ronnie Tyler – founders of BlackandMarriedwithkids.com
like what you're reading?