Tomorrow is the premiere of the Jem and the Holograms movie and everyone in our home is excited. (Well almost everyone…Lamar has contained his excitement…lol.) But the girls and I are getting ready for movie night on Friday and we may even dress up in honor of Jem.
So here are 5 reasons we’re so excited about #JemTheMovie:
- I loved the animated series that premiered in the 1980’s.
- It’s now something my girls and I can share together….and I actually understand it and can talk about what’s going on. (I mean really…you should hear our conversations about the shows they watch. They say I just don’t get it.)
- We love their style. It was cool back then and it is still cool today.
- We now have inspiration for their Halloween costumes which, by the way, will be very affordable because we have all of the necessary items at home. I mean who doesn’t have a blue or pink wig and finger-less gloves at home.
- And my girls are musicians. So I am hoping this will inspire them to let loose and be confident about their talents.
BMWK Family – My girls are so excited they can hardly wait ! Please click here to get your tickets for the premiere of Jem and the Holograms this Friday, Oct 23rd.
As a small-town girl catapults from underground video sensation to global superstar, she and her three sisters begin a one-in-a-million journey of discovering that some talents are too special to keep hidden. In Universal Pictures’ Jem and the Holograms, four aspiring musicians will take the world by storm when they see that the key to creating your own destiny lies in finding your own voice.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored posted. I have partnered with the Mirror Digital Influencer Network to encourage you to see the Jem and the Holograms movie that premieres this Friday, October 23, 2015. All opinions are my own.
like what you're reading?