I’m going to get straight to point. If you and your partner are having difficulty communicating, then you owe it to yourself and your marriage to try everything you can to improve the situation.
I know it gets hard and frustrating sometimes….like you’re beating your head up against a brick wall. But your marriage is worth fighting for.
And when it seems like you’ve tried all that you can, try some more.
For one thing, you don’t know it all when it comes to communicating with your spouse. You might think you’ve tried everything….but there may be something else out there that may work. You may think your spouse is the problem, but you might come to find out that you are not so innocent yourself.
The point is, you don’t know what you don’t know. So before you throw up your hands and decide to throw in the towel, do your due diligence and get some help for your marriage. Try something different, you never know…you just might get different results.
Before you give up trying to talk to your mate altogether…try something different.
And this is why I am so happy to share with you the newly released book from author and life and relationship coach, Tiya Cunningham-Sumpter – A Conversation Piece: 32 Bold Relationship Lessons for Discussing Marriage, Sex, and Conflict.
First of all, Tiya is the longest running writer on this site…and she brings you best relationship advice…every week without fail! So, this book is BMWK Certified Goodness and we recommend it 100%.
Tiya created this book with you in mind. It offers 32 realistic approaches with easy tips to improve your relationship and transform your communication. Tiya says:
“The benefit of having a book like this at your fingertips is that it’s always at your fingertips. The potential drawback, of course, is if you decide not to take action on any of what you learned, you have to live the fact that nothing changes.”
Here are the 32 different ways you will learn how to improve your relationship:
- Learn how to really question your husband
- Learn how to appropriately talk to your husband (without nagging)
- Learn the secret to decoding the messages your man is sending
- Learn how to talk to your wife about anything
- Learn what your partner is craving
- Learn the things your partner needs to hear more
- Learn how to invest in your intimacy
- Learn how to charm the undies off your spouse
- Learn 5 phrases that will turn your wife on
- Learn 10 exotic phrases to use on your spouse
- Learn tips to get your spouse in the mood
- Learn how to fight fairly
- Learn how NOT to be an instigator in your relationship
- Learn the things that you should Never Say in an arguement
- Learn the phrases that restore peace in your marraige….
Honestly, I can go on and on listing all of the things that you will learn about in the book….but I won’t. The point is….if you haven’t tried all of these things…then you haven’t tried it all.
This book is full of great tips for improving your relationship and communication. And it even gives you exercises to try throughout the book, in order to implement what you’ve learned (i.e –action)
So before you give up trying to talk to your mate altogether…try something different.
Tiya Cunningham-Sumter decided to change the conversation and write a book about changing the way couples communicate by offering 32 bold relationship lessons. She knows this book has the power to change lives. You can grab your copy HERE.
like what you're reading?