PROJECT COORDINATOR – ATLANTA
Atlanta (Snellville, GA)
If you have a strong passion to work in the digital/multimedia industry, and a drive for providing assistance and support this position could be for you!
Black and Married With Kids and Traffic Sales & Profit are divisions of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; our right hand; our go to person; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific software proficiencies needed (see below), you need to be a quick study!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, compulsive Facebook-er, chatter box personal phone caller, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our right hand.
If you’re still reading you may just be our right hand.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working with people.
- Has excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY organized and detail oriented.
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Must provide world class customer service to us and our external customers.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Any knowledge that you have of social media, Internet marketing, and/or direct response marketing is a plus.
To sum it up, we’re looking for a talented and hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Filtering Emails
- Updating Contacts or CRM
- Answering Customer Service Emails /Tickets / Chat Support
- Sending of eCards, Event Invitations, etc.
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Travel Arrangement and Planning
- Preparing Online Meeting Minutes
- Report Creation
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Receptionist Duties
- Sending Client Invoices
- Preparation of Training Materials
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media and other outlets
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations and other communications tools)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Serve as direct point of contact to program participants (internal and external)
- Prepare and manage activity and task lists for program related projects and activities
- Follow-up with program participants to ensure that tasks and action items are being completed in a timely manner
- Contact program participants and potential participants about upcoming events and offers via telephone or email
- Support event planning
- Manage program related social media accounts
- Prepare program related training materials
- Prepare related articles and blog posts
- Perform other duties as necessary and required
• Excellent customer service and support skills
• Experience handling high-volume of email correspondence
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience coordinating calendars, events and scheduling travel arrangements
• Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
• Social media enthusiast
This is a 40 hour per week position based in the Atlanta metro area.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email following these instructions:
Subject Line: I’m Your Project Coordinator
Within body of the email answer these questions:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- What is your favorite tool that helps you stay organized?
Include a resume and references within the body of the email.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
like what you're reading?