Finally Fix the Communication Problem in Your Marriage Before it Ends Your Marriage!
Learn how to improve your communication almost immediately and reduce the amount of unnecessary arguments and issues that come up so easily because of saying the wrong words or sending the wrong messages with our Effective Communication Online Training System.
Our goal is to show you how to communicate with your spouse more effectively.
We’re going to give you the tools to talk about anything with your spouse and have those serious discussions without fussing and fighting.
It’s our hope that by the time you’ve finished this training you’ll have the skills to be mindful of what you say, how you say it, why you are saying it.
Still Standing (DVD) Retail Value: $25
A diverse group of couples provide transparent, insightful conversation about what it takes to have lasting power in current day marriages. Through infidelity, chronic illness, financial crisis, blended families and more these couples explain WHY and more importantly HOW they are STILL STANDING.
Starring Kindred the Family Soul, Speech (Arrested Development) & Yolanda Thomas & Dr. Sherry L. Blake.
Communication: How to Hear and Be Heard In Your Marriage (eBook) Value $20
In the BMWK Guide to Communication we discuss what communication means and the many different pieces involved with communicating effectively with your spouse. You’ll learn how to communicate through inevitable marital conflicts to help you conquer misunderstandings and keep fewer of your disagreements from turning into fights.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing tips and tricks that professionals use to get their messages across effectively
- Easy to implement tips to improving your conversation immediately
- How to communicate with your spouse like a teammate
- How to avoid hurting each other's feelings when you're communicating
- The exact words to use when you're trying to be understood by your spouse
- How to listen effectively and not kill the conversation without realizing it
- How to respond when the conversation has made a turn for the worst and still get to a place of resolution
- How to know when it is time to end the conversation
- How to keep difficult conversations going in a healthy manner
- How to have healthy resolutions to tense and difficult conversations
- How to improve what you saying to each other one word at a time
- How to reduce the amount of unnecessary arguments you are having
- Get what you want without offending your spouse
Do You Want to Stop:
- Fussing & Fighting
- Shutting Down & Getting Defensive When the Conversation Gets Difficult
- Avoiding Difficult Topics Because of Fear of an Argument
- Being Misunderstood by Your Spouse
- Hurting Each Other's Feelings
Who This is For:
- If You are Coachable
- If You Need to be Heard In Your Marriage
- If You are Frustrated that You Can't Have Tough Conversations
- If You Want to Make Your Marriage Better
- If You are Tired of Arguing
- If You Feel Like Something Needs to Change!