Let the “Relationship Rescuer” help you fill your year with romance by bringing creativity, passion and intimacy back into your relationship. Here are some exciting inexpensive ideas to make your love last from Valentine’s Day 2015 to Valentine’s Day 2016. The idea here is for both partners to actively participate and show their love by implementing the ideas. Use these ideas to make your significant other feel special, cherished, and loved all year long. Here’s to keeping your mind, body, and soul immersed in Love in 2015!!!
- Eye Candy – Take a “for your eyes only” picture to send to your mate each month. Use your imagination to create a fun and sexy calendar for your mate. Ladies, go for the slam dunk with a March Madness theme and take a picture of yourself in his favorite college team jersey and a pair of those sexy red bottom stilettos. Men, make her heart sizzle by flexing your muscles in the kitchen wearing only a kiss the cook apron and a sexy smile. You get the picture!!!! Send them your photo in a text, a short video montage, or create a mini scrapbook. Then recreate your shared photo together and make it a live Kodak moment.
- Love Letters – Write your mate a beautiful letter each month telling them how much you love and appreciate them. Share with them fun memories of the past, joys of the present, and dreams for the future. Let your mate know you want to spend a “Couple of Forevers” with them.
- Date Night – Plan one romantic date night each month that allows you to spend quality time together as you reignite the passion in your relationship. Cook dinner together (you stir while he chops). Go camping in the backyard and sip and sleep under the stars. Remember your roughing it so only pack the essentials; two wine glasses, one bottle of wine, and one sleeping bag (be prepared for where the wine and the moon might take you). Couples please note a Valentine’s Day date night should NOT include watching a movie or a TV program.
- Sweet Treats – Surprise your mate with their favorite treat for one whole week each month. Bake them their favorite cake and feed them a slice each night in bed. Leave their favorite treat in a special place for them to find each day. A Hershey’s Kiss on their pillow, a pack of juicy Starburst on their car dashboard, or a bag of trail mix in their briefcase.
- Love Melodies – Make a cd or playlist of your mate’s favorite songs to give to them each month. Month one can be a date night cd, month two can be workout CD, month three can be an old school cd, month four can be a compilation of romantic songs from their favorite artist, etc.
- Erotic Interludes – Add some sensual spice to your relationship. Try a new sex position, introduce a new toy, or seek out a new location each month. Release your inhibitions and create new experiences with your mate. Go places and do things you’ve never done before. “Wake up in the kitchen asking how the hell did this happen, Oh Baby!!!”
All of these ideas allow for you to be as creative as you want to be, they are inexpensive, and they keep the love flowing throughout the year. Relish the spirit of giving this Valentine’s Day and continue giving on the 14th of each month until Valentine’s Day 2016. Have fun and remember to give with love and a spirit of gratitude for having someone to share a year of special moments with.
Happy Valentine’s Year!
BMWK, Are you going to try a few of these? Which ones?