Okay, by now, if you have not seen actress and Hollywood Divas reality TV star Countess Vaughn’s new music video, click here.
If you already have, then you know that it’s packed with some subtle (but solid) nuggets of relationship wisdom, which, if we abide by, we can work to improve our relationships. Here goes.
- Make sure all your friends know how to use Facebook Live. If ever they catch your man out cheating, live video footage is way more effective than a photo. Plus, you can go ahead and get the confrontation done then and there—think Cheaters style.
- If you ever wear a hair bonnet outside of your apartment on a regular basis, go ahead and assume your man is cheating.
- If the majority of your wardrobe comes from a beauty supply store, your man likely has a sidepiece.
- Braid wigs are cute and convenient—but they might get you cheated on. Take that chance if you want to.
- Don’t ever take relationship advice from Brandy or Ray-J. Moesha has not done right by you since. And if Mo’Nique is trying to convince you about the benefits of her open marriage, don’t buy it.
- If you’re still rocking outfits from the set of The Parkers, then your man clearly has a thing for the 90s girls. Be suspicious of anyone who shares your affinity for hot pink body dresses.
- If you favor Smokey’s mama from Friday, your man is not just going to the store for cigarettes. Check his phone when he gets back.
- You may have great assets (You better Work, Countess!), but that alone will never keep your relationship secure. #staywoke
Okay, obviously, we’re just kidding (and hopefully Countess is too.) But we loved the video and wanted to share.
BMWK, any other observations to add?