Valentines is right around the corner, fellas. And if you want to knock the day outta the park, then it all starts with foreplay. Not that kinda foreplay…mental foreplay. Showing your wife not only that you’re thinking about her throughout the day, but showing her how you truly feel. Shoot her these 13 simple messages to set a foundation of openness and romance for your special day.
Texts of Gratitude:
- Thanks for loving me for the man I am.
- Thank you for being a wonderful mother to our kids. They’re so lucky to have you in their lives.
- Thank you for being a great example for our whole family.
Texts of Love
- I love the way you always make our family a priority in your busy life.
- Always remember that I love you for the person you are. You can always be yourself with me.
- Even though we have good months and bad months, I never love you any less – only more.
Texts of General Goodness and Positivity
- I’m so excited to build our future with you year after year.
- What would I do without you?
- Our worst days simply set up our best ones.
Texts of Service
- Don’t worry about the dishes for a couple of weeks. I’ll make sure the family takes care of it.
- Tonight you’re getting a foot massage.
- I looked up a great recipe, I can’t wait to make for us.
- What can I do to make your week better?
No matter what you have planned, and how you wish your night to end, a little gratitude, thoughtfulness, and openness can go a long way. And that’s true whether it’s Valentine’s Day or any other random Tuesday.