Dr. Dennis Kimbro, author of The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires says, “I can tell you unequivocally wealth is not a function of gender, not a function of race. It is not a function of circumstance. It is not a function of condition—how the cards were dealt, which side of the town you were born on, but it is a function of choice, a function of discipline, and it is a function of effort, faith, and believing in yourself.” In other words, we (African Americans) can determine whether or not future generations will benefit from the wealth of those that came before us.
But are we really doing all that it takes to ensure that future generations (i.e our kids) will benefit from the work we are doing, now, to build wealth?
That’s why we’ve asked money expert, Kara Stevens to join us on November 2nd to discuss everything that we can do to build generational wealth for our families. Kara is also the founder of TheFrugalFeminista.com, a personal finance and lifestyle brand committed to helping women transform their relationship with money in a holistic way
Join us on, Thursday, November 2nd at 9 PM ET for a FREE LIVE ONLINE TRAINING where we’ll be discussing:
- How to shift your mindset from spending to building wealth.
- How to awaken the financial genius of your children
- How to rely on more than one source of income for building wealth
- How to create and monthly budget (and stick to it.)
- What it means to leave your family a legacy.
How to Join: How African American Couples Can Create Generational Wealth
We’ve been collaborating with Wells Fargo for years now. And when they learned it was our 10-year anniversary, they asked “How can we support you?” And so we joined together this year to bring our BMWK family a Couples Financial Empowerment Series that started with a Financial Intimacy Panel earlier this summer and will continue with two awesome webinars. And here are the details for our second webinar:
- Click here to register! https://members.blackandmarriedwithkids.com/wealth-webinar
- We will send you emails in the days leading up to the webinar with reminders and information on how to access the webinar.
- Space will be limited…so please make sure you register and try to join at least 10 to 15 minutes ahead of time to ensure your spot.
- Topic: How African American Couples Can Create Generational Wealth
- Date: November 2nd
- Time: 9PM ET
- Hosts: Lamar and Ronnie Tyler – founders of BlackandMarriedwithkids.com
- Special Guests: Kara Stevens, founder of TheFrugalFeminista.com
- Sponsored by: Wells Fargo
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Wells Fargo. BMWK has collaborated with them on a Couples Financial Empowerment Series that includes panels and webinars focused on promoting financial education and wealth building in our community.