Men like to be flirted with. They love provocative speech and they love for women to be sassy and sexy. As you plan for Valentine’s Day, consider incorporating a few sexy texts to whet his appetite for you. Have fun with your texts and be creative. Be as suggestive as you want to be or get straight to your message. I want you to have fun with it and show him your sexy side.
20 Text Messages to Send Your Husband on Valentine’s Day
In this article:
I love you texts:
- You are so good to me and the kids. I wish I said it more often. I love you!
- My love for you is indescribable. I can’t wait to see you this evening.
- I love you so much! Even on our worst day, I still love you!
- Happy Valentine’s Day honey! I love you and I am proud to be your wife.
- I’m thankful to have you as my husband. You make me so happy. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Thank you for ___. When you did that, I felt like you valued me.
- I appreciate your support. I am thankful that you got my back.
- The way you make me feel is beyond words. I love that you are a strong man.
Dine out texts:
- Hey babe! I got a babysitter for the kids. Meet me at ____ for your Valentine’s Day surprise.
- Instead of you making reservations, I did. Let’s drop the kids off and go out tonight.
- When you get off work, stop by ___ for a drink and appetizers. I’ll save our table.
- We have a reservation at ___. Don’t go home. Meet me there. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Dine in texts:
- Hi baby, I fixed your favorite meal for Valentine’s Day. I can’t wait to share it with you.
- Hurry home! You’ll never guess what I fixed for you. You will love it!
- Instead of you making a reservation, I ordered your favorite meal to eat at home. See you in a little bit. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Hey honey! I took off early to fix your favorite meal. Hurry home!
Let’s get it on texts:
- Hey there sexy! Why don’t you take a half day and meet me in the bedroom at ____?
- Hey Big Poppa! Happy Valentine’s Day. I can’t to ___ you tonight. Don’t make me wait.
- I bought a cute little nightie. I can’t wait to model it for you. Happy Valentine’s Day to us!
- I love the way you make me feel when you____. Tonight, I can’t wait for you to do that to me.
I have to be careful when I send these types of texts to my husband. Because I know that if I send my husband a suggestive text during the day, he comes home ready for action. And that is the only thing on his mind all day!
As you make plans for Valentine’s Day, don’t forget to jump-start his excitement with a few sexy texts.
BMWK: What text messages have you sent to your spouse?
Up Next: 3 Simple Tips for Investing in Your Husband
Editor’s Note – This post was originally published on February 9, 2017, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.
Superbbb! very impressive and I get many ideas from this article. It is very helpful for me. I also write a article about happy valentines day messages, you can read here Happy Valentines day Messages !