Marriage Works! and Marriage Pressure Points are hosting a Valentines Weekend marriage retreat at just outside Atlanta, GA.
The retreat will be February 13-15, 2015 at the beautiful Lake Lanier Island Retreat.
The weekend will be a perfect time for couples to break away from the pressures of everyday life, and spend time reconnecting with one another.
Couples from around the country have attended Marriage Works! events in the past, and always leave feeling recharged, more connected, and glad for the time away.
This retreat is for you if …
• Life is busy, and you’re having a tough time prioritizing your marriage
• Conflict is a constant in your marriage, and you’re having trouble working through it
• Unmet expectations have you or your mate feeling lonely & frustrated
• Sex is a constant point of contention in your marriage
• Infidelity (yours or your mate’s) has stained your marriage
Whether you’re engaged or married, a marriage rookie or seasoned vet or somewhere in between, you’ll fit right in at the retreat.
The weekend is structured to give you plenty of free time with your mate while getting great marriage instruction that will enhance your marriage.
To learn more about the Valentines Marriage Retreat, go retreat.marriageworks.us.