As you may know if you follow this site closely, Lamar and Ronnie Tyler just completed a three-city tour for their fifth and latest film, Generation One.
Atlanta, DC and two Chicago shows had sold out theaters in all three cities.
Well, we recently partnered with some of the best bloggers around and created the Generation One Blog Tour. We asked bloggers from all over to share their thoughts, tips and lessons learned about creating generational wealth for their families.
Here are 20 great blog posts from the Generation One Blog Tour to get you thinking and in action to create generational wealth for you and your family.
1. MyMommyvents.com discusses her personal search for black wealth and lessons learned about using credit responsibility.
2. MomsNCharge.com discusses the four things she wished she knew about creating wealth, and how those lessons are what she and her family will use to create generational wealth.
3. PancakesAndCider.com talks about why creating wealth is important to them, and what specific steps they are taking to generate that wealth for their family.
4. DivasWithAPurpose.com talks about a conversation she had with her son about his desire to be rich, and how that conversation turned into a teaching opportunity to generate long-term wealth.
5. AskDrRenee.info talks about how her upbringing prepared her for a mindset of creating the life you want and deserve, including the ability to create generational wealth.
6. NicoleWilliamsPR.com discusses the importance of educating oneself when it comes to creating and sustaining wealth.
7. CarinKilbyClark.com shares her five tips for creating a wealthy mindset, and how she’s teaching her kids to do the same.
8. XKlusiveThoughts.com shares how he had to educate himself on credit reports; He also discusses how the death of his mom forced him to learn about living wills, power of attorneys, etc., so that he could break the cycle of not leaving an inheritance for generations to come.
9. KoilsByNature.com talks about how she and her husband started a family business in order to create a legacy for their children, as well as the importance of discussing money in the black community.
10. IeddaPatterson.com discusses the steps she’s taking for her and her family to create generational wealth, and how she and her husband start by setting the example for their children.
11. MotherOfTheWorld.net shares why it’s important that she creates generational wealth for her family and reasons why everyone should be concerned and committed to doing the same.
12. CandidBelle.com talks about the five lessons she’s personally learned about creating generational wealth for her and her family.
13. TheSistahCafe.com gives us a real look at the important lessons that she learned from her father about creating the right type of wealth that will sustain her family long after death.
14. BeyondALittleBlackDress shares the many reasons why we need to be concerned with money even though it is not everything.
15. TheMommyLifestyle.com discusses the stand she is taking in order to create generational wealth for her and her family.
16. HisMrsHerMr.com talks about how she learned the true meaning of wealth by observing the actions of her grandmother and father.
17. BlissForSingles.com talks about the importance of utilizing your single season in order to begin building generational wealth!
18. TheBolderSister.com discusses how what she didn’t do, and what she avoided talking about was the very thing that prevented her from being more financially responsible in her younger years.
19. HaroldArnold.com shares ten wealth lessons we can use and teach our children, and what it really means to be wealthy.
20. NikkiAndTheCity.com talks about the lessons she wished she knew much earlier about what it means to create generational wealth.
BMWK: What lessons have you learned about how to create generational wealth for you and your family?