It’s starting to look like Spring has sprung in a couple of places, so I’m sharing this Strawberry Lemonade Recipe to help you get refreshed as you prepare for the beautiful weather to come. It tastes great and is wonderful to impress guests during upcoming barbecues, or just have when you want something yummy to drink.
I shop for fruits and veggies weekly at my local farmers market. I picked up these lemons, strawberries, and even added some mint. The mint is totally optional, but it helps take your Strawberry Lemonade to the next level!
*To create this recipe you will need a blender*
- 1 Pint of Strawberries (tops sliced off)
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed Lemon juice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 cups of water
- Mint for garnish (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, bring two cups of water and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, blend strawberries and fresh lemon juice until smooth.
- In a larger pitcher filled with ice, combine cooled sugar water, the strawberry and lemon juice mixture, plus the last two cups of water.
- Serve garnished with fresh mint.
Using fresh mint to garnish really enhances the flavor of Strawberry Lemonade.
I served mine up in a cute mason jar and it tastes so good!
BMWK, What are some of your favorite drinks for the spring?