Today is Veterans Day. If you’re retired or active-duty military personal, here are some places where you can eat for free today Nov. 11, 2016 (or other dates noted below). Most require veterans to come in uniform and/or show military identification.
- Applebee’s: get a free meal
- Bob Evans: get a free meal from a special menu
- California Pizza Kitchen: free entrée from the Veterans’ Day menu
- Chik-fil-A: get a free Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich
- Chili’s: get a free meal from a special menu.
- Denny’s: get a free Build Your Own Grand Slam on Friday, Nov. 11, from 5 a.m. to noon
- Fazoli’s: get a free “Build Your Own Pasta Bowl”
- Golden Corral: get a free “thank you” dinner on Monday, Nov. 14, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- IHOP: get a free stack of Red, White & Blue Pancakes from 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Krispy Kreme: get a free doughnut and small coffee
- Olive Garden: get a free entrée from a special menu
- Panera Bread: get free breakfast at participating locations
- Red Robin: get a free Red’s Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries
- Starbucks: get a free tall coffee (free for military spouses also).
Hey, BMWK vets, active duty military folk, military spouses and children, shout yourselves out. Let us know who you are and your military affiliation