I will be the first to admit that water in the past has not been my drink of choice. I’ve tried it at different temperatures, adding fresh fruit to it, and nothing was working. One of my friends posted a water drinking challenge and my husband and I decided to join. Sometimes, it’s easier to do something like that when you have the support of others doing the same. Anyway, it really changed our minds about how we view water.
By incorporating water in ounces equivalent to our weight (daily) we noticed significant changes in our health. Not that we are unhealthy, we just noticed a difference in how we felt. So between our own personal discoveries and a little research this is what we’ve found. Making water a part of your daily regimen can take your sex life to another level.
Here’s How Water Helps:
- Moisturizes the skin, leaving it smooth, supple, and oh so touchable!
- Elevates energy levels. It causes you not to tire so quickly. Are you down for another round?
- Lubricates joints and reduces pain in your joints. That new position you wanted to try? Water can help.
- Improves blood flow to your extremities, making you more sensitive to a loving touch. It also can improve erectile dysfunction because it improves circulation and blood flow to hubby’s umm…lower extremities.
- Regulates body temperature, and this is important because it gets…hot…steamy…you know? You know.
I don’t know if this changed your mind about water but it sure changed ours. Include it in your daily routines. It’s worth a shot! The bottom line is water can change your sex game! Try increasing your water intake for a better sex life with the one you love! There are really so many health benefits to gain from drinking water, there’s no way you can lose.
BMWK, how much water do you drink a day?