Life lessons teach us that eventually we must forgive and forget if we want peace. Life also teaches us that doing that is easier said than done, especially if it’s a spouse. When we get married, we probably find it hard to believe that the person we vowed to spend the rest of our lives with, could cause us so much pain.
But, it happens.
The thing is, we still love our spouse and want our relationship to work. If we can’t always forgive and forget, our relationship will surely suffer.
Join us along with special guests, Deborah and Jerome Mills on Tuesday, February 17th at 9 PM ET for a FREE LIVE WEBINAR where we’ll be discussing:
My Spouse Hurt Me: How to Let Go of the Pain and Move Forward with Your Marriage
How to Join:
- Click here to register!
- We will send you emails in the days leading up to the webinar with reminders and information on how to access the webinar.
- Space will be limited…so please make sure you register and try to join at least 10 to 15 minutes ahead of time to ensure your spot.
- Topic: My Spouse Hurt Me: How to Let Go of the Pain and Move Forward with Your Marriage
- Date: Tuesday, February 17th
- Time: 9PM ET
- Hosts: Lamar and Ronnie Tyler – founders of BlackandMarriedwithkids.com, and Deborah and Jerome Mills – Relationship coaches and speakers