It is not your typical dinner table conversation. But maybe it should be. CNN and Jada Pinkett Smith continue to shed light on a major problem affecting our children and our communities. Check out the following video:
Before tonight’s episode airs, I thought it might be useful to start the discussion.
BMWK Family, what are some of your answers and what solutions can you offer to the following questions:
- How easy of a prey are your children?
- What are some ways we can protect our children from this problem?
- How much unfiltered Social Media access do your children have?
- Is this a topic you feel comfortable discussing?
- What part can you play in bringing awareness to this evil?