A vision board is a visual expression of your written dreams. A vision board allows you to see all the things you want to accomplish over your life time, it allows you to dream big and be bold. It’s a visual to-do list, which is much more effective than a regular hand written list.
Creating a vision board is very easy and here we will show you step by step how to create one for you, your family, your business & more. The options are limitless:
Let’s go over the steps:
- Create a list. Your list can be as general or specific as you desire. You can make a vision board for you career, marriage, family or all of the above.
- Get your supplies; cardboard, magazines, newspaper, paper, pen, scissors & glue.
- Let’s start cutting. Cut out images, words and phrases that mirror what you have on your list.
- Start to arrange your cut outs the way you want. You may want a corner of your vision board to be fashion and/or career for another section. It’s quite possible to have your pieces all over the place. It’s your board, design it the way you like.
- Step back and admire your work. Put your vision board some where that it will be seen often. If you have a home office, you could place it there or be bold and put it inside a pretty frame and hang it on the wall.
With the new year fast approaching, it’s the perfect time to create a visual expression of the many things you desire to accomplish over the next few years.
BMWK, Do you have a vision board? How many things have you already completed?