By: Jessica Taylor-Mosley
What makes the Proverbs 31 woman so elite, where she stands in a class all by herself? It’s simple. This incredible woman is in a class all by herself simply because of what she is made of and the courage it takes to get there! And what she is made of didn’t come all at once but rather through the process of time.
- She is a woman of great integrity!
- She is a woman that her husband trusts wholly!
- She has purposed in her heart not to anything that will bring her husband harm and/or embarrassment. She operates in this fashion because she knows that her husbands’ heart trusts safely in her! Therefore, she has made up her mind that she will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
- She is a woman that possesses great discipline.
- She is a woman who considers how something will affect her household before involving herself in it. She does not want anything that would be a burden to her family or that would add more pressure to her home.
- She is a woman that plans ahead. She is well prepared for the unexpected.
- She understands that she is the keeper of the home. Her home should be clean and comfortable to her husband and her children.
- She is a woman who has endured through good times, great times, bad times, and hard times. That’s why she can readily proclaim that “strength and honour are her clothing!” Life has dealt her some hard blows and she has survived!
- She is a woman that knows when to speak and what to speak. That is simply because she knows that in her tongue she has the law of kindness.
- The Proverbs 31 woman is one that fears The Lord! She reverences Him!
So, is it possible to become this woman of great purpose, this woman of great strength? Absolutely it is! The key is recognizing that a Proverbs 31 woman is made over time!
By identifying these qualities, and vigorously pursuing them, you can then reap the following amazing rewards that go with it, just as she does:
- Her husband praises her
- Her children arise and call her blessed
- Her husband is respected
- Her works bring her praise
- She surpasses all women
And, with God’s help, NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU!
BMWK, what qualities are you striving for as a Proverbs 31 woman?
GRAB YOUR “PROVERBS 31 WOMAN” TEE FROM OUR SISTER SITE MARRIAGETEES.COM. LIMITED TIME OFFER: USE PROMO CODE “BMWK” FOR FREE SHIPPING
Jessica Taylor-Mosley is a woman truly after Gods’ own heart. She has a mandate on her life to see the women of God live their best life in Christ. She is a Master Cross Media Coach. She is a Published Author, blogger, and Radio Host Personality for The Queen Esther Radio Show w/The Mosleys which airs every Wednesday 8pmEST to 10pmEST on IHeart Radio and The May We Help You Radio Network (www.mwhyradio.com) . You can connect with her on Facebook (Jessica Taylor Mosley).