For older children/Young adult children:
- Find a Godly mate that will not only be a reflection of You but one that will help them grow in Your word.
- Walk in moral and sexual purity all the days of their lives.
- Stay in fellowship with other believers, continue to seek You for understanding and not depart from Your word and truth.
- Be strong and confident in Your word, especially when challenged by non-believers.
- Understand the true meaning of forgiveness and to always pray for a clean heart.
- Pray earnestly.
We must really and truly be an example for our children when it comes to prayer and our actions. They watch us. They are paying attention to everything we do, whether it’s good or bad. If they see us pray and then stress and worry, then what are we teaching them?
BMWK – What is your prayer for your child(ren)?