I am one of those people who loves the feeling of being in love. I love the idea of it, the feeling of it, the heat of it. And I am blessed to be married to a man who makes me feel it often. I’m not gonna lie, it’s not an every day feeling. But, it wouldn’t be married life if it were.
See, that’s the thing. Married life is all at once amazing, full, frustrating, and complex. It offers opportunities for growth, change, and evolution. But even with all of its complexities, I wouldn’t change it for the world. You see, I’m about that married life. So is my man.
The thing is, we’re about that married life both together and separately. Even though we are one as a couple, we are individually unique. It’s the same for everyone. Couples each have strengths and weaknesses that, when married, are fully on display.
So, what are some of those qualities? Check out the his, hers, and theirs below and if that’s you, you’re about that married life too….don’t front!
- He is vulnerable with her – When he hurts, he has no fear of expressing his pain through an open heart, broken words, and sometimes tears. A man about that married life is eager, and proud, to gather strength from his woman.
- He supports her dreams – From the moment she shares her passion and purpose with him, this kind of man begins to dream BIG things, for her and with her. Then he makes sure she has everything she needs to make those dreams come true.
- He shelters her when she needs it and backs the heck off when she doesn’t – When life rains on his wife’s joy and peace, this man offers the shelter she needs and doesn’t get offended on the days she finds shelter on her own.
- He prays for her – A man about that married life is first and foremost about that prayer life. And spending time on his knees so his wife can have times of refreshing is pretty much a no-brainer.
- He leads her by his example – You will recognize him by the way he is the first to seek peace, the first to offer a shoulder, the first to cheer her on. He is the leader in the home without anyone asking because he knows and readily accepts that married life.
- She is supremely confident in herself as an individual – She knows who she is and she is not defined by him. A woman about that married life stands confidently, both alone and with him by her side.
- She cheers him on – She is his biggest fan, and he knows it. And whatever he needs, she will be it just to make sure he succeeds. Whether it’s a secretary, a saleswoman, or an accountant, there is no doubt that she’s got his back!
- She prays for him – When he’s weary, she holds his hands up every time she bows down. She covers him in prayer from head to toe and he walks tall because of it.
- She initiates the freak – Her man wants her. He knows it. She knows it. But a woman about that married life makes sure he knows she wants him too, often.
- She speaks well of him behind closed doors and in public – She sweetens her words in the bedroom and the boardroom. Her man never worries about his reputation because she is about that married life.
- Date nights are on, poppin’, and consistent – They love to date each other. Whether it’s the weekend or a week night, in the house or in the club, that alone time is never sacrificed.
- They talk away, not walk away from, their problems – A problem is never a problem for long. Whether they work it through alone or with the help of trusted friends, a healthy resolution is the only option.
- They bring the heat between the sheets – Maybe date night was super intimate or the fight is finally over…something started a fire and they’re always happy to get burned!
- They laugh…together…a lot – Sometimes, it’s just a knowing look. Sometimes, it’s a funny joke. Sometimes, it’s their kid’s attempt to pull one over on them. They are never at a loss for humor and they laugh about that married life.
- They pray WITH each other because it’s important – There is no greater stand they can take for their marriage than standing together in prayer. Couples who are about that married life know that their chances of lasting a lifetime are greater when they kneel on the foundation of their faith together.
If you went through all of the questions to prove that you are About That Married Life then grab the shirt to prove it! Click either shirt image above to visit our online store for MarriageTees.com. Free Shipping on all U.S. orders and we currently have a huge sale going so don’t miss it!