Do you think that because you are married that anything goes? Meaning, you can say what you want or do what you want to your spouse without them feeling some sort of way? Not true! In this months webinar we will visit the topic of My Spouse is a Line Crosser – How to Set Boundaries Within and Around Your Marriage. Although you’re married, there are some things you just don’t do or say to your spouse. Some actions actually hurt your spouse beyond the surface and could start to chip away at the foundation of your marriage.
Join us along with special guests, Ayize & Aiyana Ma’at, on Tuesday, March 17th at 9 PM ET for a FREE LIVE WEBINAR where we’ll be discussing:
How to Join:
- Click here to register!
- We will send you emails in the days leading up to the webinar with reminders and information on how to access the webinar.
- Space will be limited…so please make sure you register and try to join at least 10 to 15 minutes ahead of time to ensure your spot.
- Topic: My Spouse is a Line Crosser: How to Set Boundaries Within and Around Your Marriage
- Date: Tuesday, March 17th
- Time: 9PM ET
- Hosts: Lamar and Ronnie Tyler – founders of BlackandMarriedwithkids.com, and Special Guest Ayize & Aiyana Ma’at, Relationship coaches.