Whether you’ve been married one year or 50, your relationship, unless well managed, is in danger of losing its closeness and intimacy. The work that is required to ensure strong communication, honest interactions, and consistent bonding is not for the light at heart.
Couples entering a marriage sometimes do so thinking these key ingredients happen naturally. And, when they don’t, they begin to drift apart. Join Ronnie and Lamar Tyler and special guest Dr. George James as they help you navigate through some of the toughest relationship waters to learn how to maintain closeness in your marriage and keep you from drifting apart.
Join us on, Tuesday September 15th at 9 PM ET for a FREE LIVE WEBINAR where we’ll be discussing:
How to Join:
- Click here to register!
- We will send you emails in the days leading up to the webinar with reminders and information on how to access the webinar.
- Space will be limited…so please make sure you register and try to join at least 10 to 15 minutes ahead of time to ensure your spot.
- Topic: We’re Drifting Apart: How to Reduce Distance and Maintain Closeness in Your Relationship
- Date: Tuesday, September 15th
- Time: 9PM ET
- Hosts: Lamar and Ronnie Tyler – founders of BlackandMarriedwithkids.com